A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021|
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
As a Workforce Planner you'll be planning and managing the rostering of the hands-on operational staff.
This will include coordinating leave requests, ensuring cover in the event of sickness and any other absences.
There's huge variety, and no two days will be the same.
It is an absolutely crucial role where you will be helping your team mates to keep their livelihood.
The person we are looking for has:
- The ability to work flexible shift patterns, which include nights, weekends and public holidays
- High level of competency in MS Suite, particularly Excel
- The ability to pick up new systems easily
- Exceptional planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Experience working with multiple and conflicting deadines
- Staff rostering or scheduling experience
What's on offer?
- Base salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Car parking on site
- On site cafe and gym
- Discounted medical insurance
For more information call Amanda on 021 520 643, or apply now!