A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2022|
A well established NZ owned Transport & Warehousing business that is well known in the market for their exceptional service offering. An amazing New Zealand success story spaning four to five generations of talented leaders, this company would be amongst the top number of companies you would want to work for. Highly regarded by staff, clients and the NZ public for over 90 years
About the Role
Manage the day-to-day operationas of the warehouseing operations, managing the team, ensuring effective interactions between divisions and deliver excellent customer service to the customers.
What's in it for you
- Fourth generation family business which is 100 years old
- They look after their people
Skills & Experience
- Eight to ten years’ experience managing a warehouse, store and/or despatch
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills
How to apply
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Rosalee on 095259824 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL…so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz