A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021|
About the Company:
Conveniently located in Penrose, this is a NZ family owned and operated business that has been around since the 80's. They're proud market leaders who are innovative in the paint supply industry with strong relationships among their network.
About the Role:
This family run business is looking for their next go-to person. It's an incredible role for an all-rounder. Working closely with the owner of the company, you'll enjoy the diversity of working the retail shop and the warehouse facility. They have an awesome reputation in their industry and you'll be required to maintain this through excellent customer service, stock control and general warehouse duties.
Benefits & Culture:
- Professional people within a casual space
- Learn from a strong mentor who is genuinely cool, calm and collected.
- Learn the skill of colour matching
- No weekend work
- Semi-flexible start and finish times
Skills and Experience:
- You may have worked at Mitre10 or Bunnings and are keen to take this to the next level
- Strong communication skills
- Savvy with IT systems
- Must have a keen eye for colour
- Fit and healthy as some heavy lifting is required
If you have an interest in cars or machinery and enjoy having your weekend's free, this is an awesome role for you!
Apply today, or for more information call Anita on 021 226 4306