A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021|
We are on the search for a Warehouse person to ensure quality around the warehouse activities with a focus on the inwards processes, locations within the warehouse, and communications across the business. It's a fast paced environment, where there are existing processes and procedures - however continuous improvement is always welcomed.
Who are you?
- You have warehouse experience with sound inventory skills, ideally from a fast paced environment.
- Your communication style is clear, open and transparent.
- You're happy to work independently with initiative and ownership - accountability is key.
- You're organised, focussed and energetic; and take pride in your contributions to the overall team effort.
- A commitment to operating in a safe manner at all times is paramount. You're well presented with sound computer skills
Why should you apply?
This is a growing business with heart; their commitment to quality and their team is real and ongoing.
Conveniently located in Avondale in brand new premises, so you can keep your commute to a minimum.
Safety boots are provided too!
How to apply?
Send your CV to Amanda today, as this role will go quickly!
Please note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role, therefore you will need to be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.