A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019|
This company is a large FMCG environment who deal in the labelling and production of beverages, they are currently in growth mode so the potential future opportunities are endless.
We are looking for a Warehouse and Distribution Administrator with proven attention to detail, great communication skills and a very proactive attitude to their work.
The role is made up of the below but not limited to:
- Inwards of raw materials
- Outwards/Dispatching Customer Orders
- Admin Duties (processing end of month, filing export entries, processing damage freight etc.)
- Form and maintain good working relationships with customers, acknowledge and respond to all customer queries
- Promote and contribute to health and safety processes and requirements
- Approach all work with a lean methodology
Please only apply for the role if you:
Have had at least one years warehouse experience and are ready for the next step in your career, are also a resident or citizen of New Zealand, want to work and contribute to a FMCG company and develop a career within this.
Apply now or call Lauren C or Dane on 09 525 6400