A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2022|
This is well established NZ owned international freight forwarder who pride themselves on their exceptional service!
About the Role:
You will be responsible for liaising with logistics clients, processing orders, answering queries, working closely with drivers and providing them with correct paperwork to pick up freight or drop off freight.
What's in it for you:
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with an international freight forwarder, maybe looking for a chance to jump start your career? Then look no further, apply below or give me a call for more information!
Skills & Experience:
- Can-do positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Must have the rights to work in NZ
- Excellent communication skills
- Systems savvy
How to apply:
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Anita on 0212264306 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz