A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020|
Are you an experienced transport dispatcher looking for a great opportunity? READ ON!
The company: A family owned and operated business who specialise in a manufacturing and distributing, transporting, container cartage of a specific product. They have been around for 5 generations and pride themselves on their growth and supportive management and team.
The role: We are seeking an experienced FCL and FCL Dispatcher to manage and coordinate the fleet, drivers, deliveries and pickups around Auckland Metro. This is a 6 week+ temp assignment with the opportunity for further employment.
- Processing container bookings with the Ports through an In-house system
- Dispatching & planning routes for drivers across Auckland Metro
- Liaising with customers directly regarding deliveries
- Pin to release cargo
- Heavy lifting of up to 25kgs of product into containers and trucks
- 2+ years dispatching experience including planning and scheduling delivery domestic and international movements.
- The ability to build strong relationships with drivers and customers
This is a great opportunity to join a family friendly business who encourage a positive working environment and reward hard work. The role is day shift, and the hours are Monday-Friday between 7am-5pm. Interested? if so send your resume
Verona - Verona@teamrecruitment.co.nz