A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020|
To own this role you are required to experience, and exposure within Transport and Logistics if you are a "GO getter!" with a great attitude and able to start ASAP for training I would love to hear from you!
About the role:
- Proactively manage the day-day customer service queries, respond and efficiently problem solve
- Manage the daily Transport service demands of customers, process claims and cargo returns also POD from carriers using in-house business systems and processes
- Provide accurate and timely information and services to customers using the company and system information provided
- Develop good relationships with customers, carriers and internal staff
You must have prior experience working for a Transport, Logistics or Freight Company
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Comprehensive understanding of Transport
- Customer/Dispatch experience
- Great can do and willing to learn attitude
This is an ongoing temporary assignment!
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW! This opportunity won't be around for long! Contact Lauren Blears