A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019|
Our client has been operating for more than 25 years in the transport business and is widely recognised as the number one carrier of its specific product in New Zealand. With a strong base of premier clients this family owned business strives to consistently offer their clients a service that is second to none in their prospective markets.
Conveniently located in Onehunga this company offers a professional, down to earth team environment in which you will be working as part of a tight knit team. This team is second to none!
You will be despatching all trucks for site delivery services across both Auckland and Waikato for up to 90 sites, coordinating up to 105 men. After the allocation of jobs you will be following up with all the site delivery paperwork as well as dealing with staff allocation sheets, driver time sheets and overseeing all product returns. This role is not for the faint hearted!
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years' experience in dispatch within the transport industry OR experience working in a fast paced coordinating position
- Someone who is solutions focused and calm under pressure
- Strong administration and computer skills, fast and accurate data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong character, can do attitude and willingness to muck in when needed
- A flexible, adaptable and resilient nature
If this sounds like you - don't delay, apply now! This is a demanding role which requires you to be calm under pressure, organised and efficient. The ideal person needs to be a lateral thinker, a solution finder and someone who has a positive, hard working disposition.
In return, you will be offered excellent mentoring and career progression opportunities within a family owned and run company who will give you the chance to make your mark within.
If this sounds like you apply now or call to talk to Lauren or Dane on 09 525 6400