A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Account & Relationship Management | Sales|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021|
About the Role: We are currently seeking a commodity Trading Manager to manage the supply and demand for an existing client base, and to build on potential new business within the portfolio.
- Building strong customer relationships, by understanding their business requirements
- Negotiate sell rates, understand costings and margins
- Work closely with Procurement Managers and Global Suppliers to ensure continuous supply
- Weekly customer reporting
- Client visits around NZ and Australia ( at least 4x per year)
- New Business Development within the portfolio
- 2+ years experience in import / export sales commodity trading, preferably within the food industry.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has sound skills in customer and sales reporting
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity and are wanting a fresh start for 2022 - Apply online using the link to Rosalee Fitisemanu