A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Trade Marketing | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021|
They are a stable, well known and well established organisation who are brand leaders within the FMCG industry.
Lovely offices in the city fringe east vicinity of Auckland, close to the motorway
About the Role
Meat Trader. Exciting opportunity for a go-getter with FMCG background. Exporting meat on the domestic market, but with scope and potential to branch into other commodities and markets.
- Career progression up ahead, as they will train.
- Opportunity to move into international trading in the future are possible.
- Relaxed working environment
- Operating on adult responsibility not micro managing.
- Fun culture
- Flexible hours.
Skills and Experience:
You could come from a sales background in FMCG, you could be a junior or a senior or somewhere in between.
You could currently work in the meat department of a supermarket and have the attributes and passion to progress to this type of role.
You will also need to be:
- Self motivating
- Determined to succeed.
- Work well within a team
- Enjoy a fun environment
- Eemonstrate initiative and creative thinking in terms of identifying revenue streams.
Apply using the link below or call Yvonne 022 175 7329