A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support | Administrative Assistants | Recruitment - Internal|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2022|
3-4 temp assignment to support the Ship management team by providing administrative support in the recruitment and training of ship officers / crew for the new Pacifica vessel. 8.30-5 Mon - Fri. Immediate start. CBD based.
- Provide administrative support in the recruitment of crew – arranging interviews and pre employment tests, check and compile required certificates
- Coordinate needed training for new crew – arranging training venues, arranging crew transport and other logistics requirements
- Provide leave cover for Procurement and Operations Officer – assist with purchasing and tracking of vessel requirements
- Completing, to a high level, any special projects as required.
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Kath on 0211982681if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz