A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Accounting | Administration & Office Support | Payroll|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2022|
Fast paced logisitcs company that celebrates their staffs achievements
About the Role?
Looking for an accounts assistant temp with very strong potential to go perm. Immediate start.
Hours are 8.30 - 5, but can make this flexible.
- Invoicing and working closely with customer services team
- Creditors - allocations
- Accounts receivable - chasing overdue payments
- Payroll through Pay Hero
- Cash flow
- General HR admin assisting with contracts
- Internal costings
- Monthly management accounts
- Admin assistance to operations manager and GM
Required work experience:
Freight/logistics background ideally.
Someone who is a team player and can dip into many areas to give a helping hand.
Describe direct report:
The business is family owned with a strong work cultures where staff all believe in helping each other out, no matter what department. They are growing very rapidly.
How to apply?
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Kath on 0211982681 if you have any questions. Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it! Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz