A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021|
About the Company
Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Initiative and Service are values that the Company adhere to. If they resonate with you read on!
This role has two parts to it, the first being Telesales Account Manager;
- You will be Account Managing and retaining a portfolio of smaller clients
- Developing relationships with your internal customers
- Maintaining customer records, proposals and presentations
- Become familiar with and understand all products and services of the company and upsell to your base
- Maintain a consistant Call Cycle
- Maintain all customer records and weekly call reports
- Participate in all selling campaigns and promotions
The second part is Sales Support
- Support the International Manager and Business Development Managers with proposals and presentations
- Sales administration and related duties
- Prepare proposals for other team members as directed
- Assist with maintaining of customer records
- Other duties as directed by the International Manager
Skills and attributes required are
- Great communicator
- Effective listening skills
- Initiative and sound solution based problem solving
- A team player
- Self motivated and results driven
- Computer literacy to a very high level
- Good knowledge of both NZ and International Geography
- Customer focused
- Professional and approachable
If you are not afraid to pick up the phone, grow business, learn from the best and are looking for an entry level role in Sales then hit the link below to apply.
Or for more information on the role call Leanne
Please note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role, therefore you will need to be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.