A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020|
Do you have a passion and experience working with Cars or Caravans? Are you looking to start a job ASAP? Keep reading!
Based in East Tamaki, this Australasian company specialise in specific automobiles. They also offer servicing and maintenance for easy travelling across NZ. Due to a busy tourism season they have a rare spot available within the servicing and maintenance team!
Reporting to the general manager you will be responsible for the below
- Carry out mechanical maintenance tasks on the varied range of caravans, motorhomes and pop up trailers
- General testing and preventative servicing to caravan's to the highest standard
- Work autonomously to install, assess and repair or replace caravan parts
- General maintenance of the range of caravans
- Electrical maintenance including wiring and
To own this role you MUST HAVE a mechanical back round with 2+ years' experience, and exposure with electrical and mechanical maintenance of cars OR caravans.
- Keen eye for detail
- Use of workshop tools including drills and grinders
- Use of automobile equipment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A great attitude and be immediately available
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
This opportunity won't be around for long!
Contact - Verona Clay - email@example.com