A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Analysis & Reporting|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020|
Our client are a well- established and respected transport and logistics company who are innovative and in growth mode.
Working in a team, the Technical Business Analyst will have a focus on retrieving the analytics required for new business implementation and management of master data, they will also look after existing business analytics, operational and management dashboards and customer and carrier KPI Reporting.
Further responsibilities are as follows:
- Domestic and international freight related data mining, analytics and presentation for opportunity identification, quantification and validation.
- Develop, design and implement operational dashboards, for new and existing customers via the KPI reporting framework (decision support systems).
- Manage and analyse data structure and quality on a continuous basis.
- Use ETL tools to load data store(s)/ data warehouse(s)/ data mart(s).
- Transition developed BI systems to the Operations & Support team in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Maintain accurate technical and business documentation.
YOU WILL BE:
A strong communicator with advanced technical skills, a confident presenter and create a good rapport with anyone you come into contact with. You would like to work alongside a diverse range of people from warehouse employees right through to management. It is compulsory that you have SSRS experience, SQL coding and previous experience in a similar role.
Please apply if you have this experience or we are also interested in seeing people who are on a intermediate level with 3-5 years work experience.
Apply Now or send your CV