A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||O T A H U H U|
|Industry:||Freight/Cargo Forwarding | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021|
About the Role : As an Operations Cargo Coordinator you will be responsible for handling large scale project work on both a customer service and operational level from receiving orders through to final delivery. The freight movements will be large flat racks and out of guage cargo from various countries. The movements are 90% import and 10% exports.
Benefits Culture: Great team, excellent management support and the opportunity to carve your career in large global projects.
Skills & Experience: Ideally you will have experience coordinating bulk cargo movements, however if you have a strong background in international freight forwarding specifically imports, customer service or special events we would be interested.
- Managing clients requests and bookings, informing them of various options and modes for both imports and exports
- Placing bookings with overseas agents
- Liaise with shipping lines, sub contractors and carriers regarding rates and bookings
- Checking all import documentation are correct for customs requirements and clearance
- Update clients on movements, delays and potential demmurage charges
- Ensure all charges including GST is invoiced when required
If you have the skills and this role excites you - Apply using the online link to Rosalee Fitisemanu