A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Freight/Cargo Forwarding | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021|
About The Company
Based in North Shore, This Global import and distribution company specialising in plastics & specialised freight, they have become one of the largest privately owned family business in Australasia. You will work within a professional team of 2 and report to a knowledgeable commercial manager.
About the Role
This is a job share role with another team member within Shipping Administration. You will process supplier, purchase orders, liaise with customers, warehouses & overseas suppliers as well as complete payments and sales support administration.
Join an experienced knowledgeable team
• Flexible start & finish times
• Career progression across this company & the sister company who specialize in Dangerous Goods Imports
• Part time hours 3 days per week with opportunity to work full time over holiday periods.
Skills & Experience
You’ll be a strong communicator with the ability to think quickly on your feet and problem solve as issues occur
• 2+ years experience across Shipping Industry & Sales Support
• A high level of accuracy and ability previous experience in a similar role
We will only be contacting the most suitable candidates for the job, If this sounds like you APPLY NOW Contact Verona Clay – email@example.com