A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||February 02, 2020|
We're on the hunt for someone with impeccable customer service skills who wants to join a team that is passionate about what they do.
You'll own the relationship between the customers and the workshop, ensuring that everyone is kept up to date with the process. You will become the single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the service process, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
Tasks will include:
- Working closely with the workshop to maximise utilisation of resources; and managing the work in progress
- Proactive service scheduling
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, along with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- High level of computer literacy
- A high level of resilience with the ability to multi-task
What's on offer?
A great salary package, including discounted medical insurance; along with the opportunity to work with well-known brands in equipment.
Apply today, or call Amanda on 021 520 643 for more details