A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland Airport, Auckland|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020|
About the company: A New Zealand owned international freight forwarding company that has certainly made their mark in the industry. They pride themselves on their specialised service offering to their customers.
About the role: We are currently seeking a Senior Customer Care Representative to join a large busy team. The role is client focused managing and coordinating the entire process from start to finish.
- Managing a portfolio of clients import orders both air & seafreight
- Providing costings and quotes when required
- Placing overseas orders with specific shipping instructions
- Tracing shipments
- Coordinating import documentation, customs clearance and deliveries
- Providing client status reports
Skills & experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years international freight forwarding experience
- Solid customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has the ability to build strong client relationships
- Ideally cargowise experience
- A team player
This is a great opportunity to join this solid business that really knows how to look after their staff. They offer a family friendly environment as well as a supportive team.
If you are interested in hearing more, apply now or contact