A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020|
The company: A successful New Zealand owned road transport business who specialise in all facets of transport, including container cartage, project cargo and bulk loads.
The role: We are seeking an experienced FCL Dispatcher to manage and coordinate the fleet, drivers, deliveries and pickups around Auckland Metro.
- Processing container bookings with the Ports through VBS system
- Applying pin to release cargo
- Dispatching & planning routes for drivers across Auckland Metro
- Liaising with customers directly regarding deliveries
- 2+ years dispatching experience including planning and scheduling delivery movements.
- The ability to build strong relationships with drivers and customers
This is a great opportunity to join a family friendly business where you really matter. The role is day shift, and the hours are between 6.30am - 4.30/5.00pm, there will also be rostered early Saturday morning work from time to time. Interested? if so send your resume