A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Waiheke Island, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2021|
Customer Care Person Located at Kennedy Pt., Waiheke Island. Rotating shifts 4 on - 2 off earliest start time 5.30 am. Shifts can range from 5.30am start to 9am start with finish times 3.30, 4.30 and 6pm - depending on the shift. Shifts will include weekends and public holidays as they rotate.
Experienced customer service - could suit a grad or an empty nester! This is a delightful role where you will be in a buzzy environment, helping all types of people to enjoy their ferry experience. So you need to be a caring, resilient and experienced customer service representative.
- Cool headed
- Able to think on feet
- life skills
- Customer service experience
- Available to work any day and time including weekends and public holidays if required
- Team Player - great attitude
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
Nice to have:
- Experience with on-line booking system
- Positive working culture
After 90 day period (perm staff only):
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Ferry Travel
- Birthday day of
- Marshall vehicles coming onto Ferry
- Taking customers' tickets
- After Ferry departs 2 hours taking calls - bookings and enquiries
Please send your c.v. to Yvonne or call me on 022 175 7329 for a chat.