A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019|
Our temp and contract division are looking for a Sales Support person to join the esteemed ranks of an exporter who are based in Auckland CBD. This client are market leaders when it comes to sustainability and forward thinking, and need someone with a similar mindset to join the ranks.
This is an ASAP start, and will be for around 1-3 months with a likelihood of being continued through the busy season.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role which will see you supporting around 12 sales managers. No two days will be the same, so you will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment. Further, you will be responsible for:
- Support the wider export sales team, primarily for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Asia Market Managers;
- Preparing contracts, reports and invoices
- Dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with factories/warehouses plus other key stakeholders
You are an experienced sales support person looking to take on a short term contract to further your career. You also understand how crucial strong communication is within a business, and are someone who practices clear language. Similarly, you will be someone who:
- Have about 1-2 years within a sales support role;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and think on your feet;
- Can work autonomously and think independently if required;
- Well organized and can manage time effectively; and
- Are dynamic in your approach to work and can solve problems.
For a confidential chat, please call Lauren B on 09 525 6422.
Please note; you must have the right to work in New Zealand.