A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Client & Sales Administration|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019|
The company: A small boutique international freight forwarding company who has a strong global presence with offices around the world as well as an extensive agency network.
The role: This is a dual role which encompasses both sales support & customer Service. The primary function of this role will be sales support whereby you support the sales and customer services team by providing quotes and costings as well as backing up the customer services team in Wellington when required.
- Providing quotes and costings for the sales and customer service teams.
- Preparing tenders
- Negotiating rates with shipping lines, airlines and co-loaders
- Working with overseas offices for rates
- Maintaining and updating the rate tariff
Customer Service: Wellington - Back up
- Overseeing a large corporate account
- Liaising via email and phone
- Placing overseas orders for both sea and airfreight
- Tracing shipments
- Coordinating imports, customs clearance and transport
- Sending out client reports
This is a great role for anyone who is either experienced in sales support or is wanting to step sideways into a sales support position. In addition the role encompasses customer service, therefore you will be required to travel to Wellington to cover leave for the current customer services representative and this business will take care of all of your requirements.
Interested ? if the answer is yes send your resume through