A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||August 02, 2022|
This is an international freight forwarding company who has a strong global presence with offices around the world. With a positive work culture, supportive management and long term career opportunities.
Benefits of this role:
- Working from home option once fully trained
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing personal development
- Many opportunities to grow in the business
- Generous salary that will be reflective of experience
Working in a fast paced environment supporting the sales team, you will be the go to person for pricing and quoting.
This role gives great variety and exposure to many parts of the company. Bring your strong administrative and relationship building skills to help grow the business!
Skills & experience:
You will have experience in international freight forwarding in sales support, customer services or an operational role.
Being switched on with strong communication skills and keeping calm to handle high pressure.
How to apply:
So if you are wanting to expand on your career with this solid business
apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0211982681.
If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it! Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz