A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland Airport, Auckland|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019|
Don't hesitate on this one! A gem of a role, supporting two great sales people, reporting to the General Manager for an organisation that offers specialised services within international forwarding freight forwarding!
The company is well established, offers a good environment, including good social events and in-house fun and socialising on a regular basis to ensure good team building.
The role has plenty of customer liaison, and listed below are some of the key tasks for the role:
- Prepare and follow up quotes, RFP's and reports
- Receive bookings from customers, arrange routings and relay the shipment information to the customer
- Update import and export schedules
- Assist the team to drive sales and grow both sea and airfreight
- Compile reports & statistics and present in spreadsheets
- Provide support to the Sales Team and other team members when requested
- Assist with marketing and promotional initiatives
You will be an organised and switched on person, professional and hardworking, but someone who also appreciates having fun along the way. You will also be;
- Extremely good with attention to detail - most important must-have on the list
- Must have extensive knowledge of international freight forwarding processes
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and computer systems in general
- A quick learner with a good aptitude for learning systems
- A good team player - cooperative and willing to help where you can
- Think on your feet and be exceptionally well presented
Sound good? Sounds like you? Then apply now or call Yvonne Abicht on 022 175 7329