A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020|
A new opportunity within this niche business has been created to run a small national team and develop a market that has massive potential.
This company offers high quality products, and operates under a stakeholder-owned model, representing 75% of their business currently. With customers that are highly qualified in their field, the role requires a highly collaborative, partnership approach.
Providing structure and a success model for the sales team is a key part of this role, where the business development managers are motivated and achievement oriented, supported by local customer service specialists.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record of success in both business development and account management
- Bring leadership experience or potential in this area
- Have a tenacious (but not aggressive) approach to sales
- Be experienced in selling an FMCG or specialised product sales
- Be based ideally in or near South Canterbury region - however this isn't critical
There will be some travel required, but not at an onerous level as much can be achieved from home or office.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is thriving, even during tough times. Get your application with a current CV in today. Applications close 20 May 2020.