A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support | Receptionists | Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Data Entry & Word Processing | Administrative Assistants|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021|
Join a growing Importer & Exporter company that distributes consumer goods across New Zealand and to the Pacific Islands. Based in the heart of Auckland city you will be joining a close-knit team of 5 and a company that are proud of their long term staff, are all about internal growth and enjoy celebrating the success of their team.
About the Role:
Provide support to the Operations Supervisor and ensure that all import and export documentation and arrangements for the business are executed in an efficient and effective manner. You will be receiving customers’ orders, entering orders into Pronto, researching, nominating and arranging vessel bookings and local cartage and liaising with customers regarding order updates.
- Work in the heart of the City!
- A possibility for the role to turn permanent
- Work in a fun exciting team that value all staff members and promote internal growth
Culture Skills & Experience:
- We would like someone who will take responsibility/ownership for their role and someone who is not afraid of a busy workload.
- A person with Common Sense is a must
- Previous administration OR shipping experience is required
- If you have your CEDO pin number this is a bonus, but not a necessity.
- If you can speak French, Spanish or Chinese is also a bonus but not a necessity.
Apply using the online link or call Melissa on 021 190 2681