A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019|
The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
Purpose of the Role: This is a pivitol role within the business, managing front Reception, welcoming visiting members and administration support.
- Managing and directing all incoming calls
- Welcoming members and visitors face to face and by phone
- Coordinating and managing their quarterly magazine to print
- Following up with existing members to ensure all is well with their service levels.
- Assisting the CEO with administration tasks
Skills & experience:
- Reception, Customer Service or Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office and working in social media
- Sound data entry skills
If you enjoy variety in your day and belonging to a successful close knit team then this could be a great role for you.
Interested? if the answer is yes send your resume