A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021|
About the Role: We are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to manage vendors and contracts both global and locally to ensure a smooth and cost effective supply chain. Working with a large budget and high volume product supplying both raw material and packaging for the manufacturing sites.
- Managing the RFP process and negotiations
- Leading and managing vendor contracts & relationships
- Ensure their is an efficient and effective supply of raw materials and packaging to manufacturing sDites.
- Leadership, management of staff, engaging
- Develop vendor management and purchasing KPI's
- Analytical reporting.
- 5+ years procurement experience
- CIPS, CPIM, or Supply Chain Management qualification preferred
- Exposure to large scale manufacturing environment preferred
- Team Leadership
- Annual Bonus
- Great Location / Carpark
- Opportunity to work for a market leader
- Great team environment