A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020|
We're recruiting for a top notch transport company with an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They're a solid family owned business with a large number of longstanding employees and a supportive management team.
Their current payroll person is ready to retire, creating an attractive opportunity for an experienced payroll person to join this awesome team!
You will be the key payroll and administrative person, working alongside other accounts and office staff. Some of your tasks will include:
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Processing a high volume of payroll for 200+ employees
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
You're dedicated, driven and have an excellent eye for detail. Above all else you are confident in your payroll abilities! You may also be curious to learn to learn other aspects of the business and potentially bring other skills to role like HR or Accounts?
Your experience to date must includes the following:
- High volume payroll
- Knowledge of MYOB, XERO or COMMAC
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Reliable and honest work ethic
If you've got the experience and the attitude to match - this could be your next role! We're looking to fill this role ASAP so apply now or email verona@teamrecruitment for further details.