A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Mangere, Auckland, Auckland|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021|
About the Role: This is a junior or intermediate role, being part of the import air freight operations team, assisting with airfreight registrations administration and deliveries.
- Registering and processing Import Airfreight Consolidations
- Liaising with overseas agents for documentation
- Liaising with 3rd party service providers for handovers or documentation
- Coordinate and arrange cartage with transport suppliers
- Invoicing and billings accurate costs and accruals.
- 1-2 years freight experience or maritime training preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are wanting to kick start your career in international freight forwarding with a company that really values their employees
Apply using the online link to Rosalee Fitisemanu