A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021|
The company: A successful New Zealand owned freight forwarder who has a strong service offering in International Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Transport.
The role: We are currently seeking an experienced International Freight Forwarding Operations Manager to lead a small operation encompassing customer service, imports, exports and customs.
- Team management, training and KPI's
- Process improvement and work flow
- Hands on assisting the team where needed
- Managing quotes for overseas and local clients
- Operations profit and loss reporting
- Health & Safety
- Team training
Skills & experience:
- Sound leadership skills within the International Freight Forwarding industry, specifically in operations.
- A strong understanding and experience of Cargo-wise is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has the ability to forge strong relationships both internal and external
These opportunities are rare, if you are looking for a fresh start to 2021, are wanting to join a great team and add value to the ongoing success of the business? then this could be yours?
To find out more apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu