A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2021|
About the Role: We are seeking a hands on operations manager to assist with the smooth running of this small team. Working closely with the General Manager, whilst overseeing 3 operational staff,
1 x Import Operations
1 x Export Operations
1 x Project Coordinator
- Managing the day to day work flow, liaising with your team on a daily basis
- Work closely with customers, managing and following up on any enquires
- Liaise with shipping lines, subcontractors and suppliers, negotiating rates, space and service.
- Profit & Loss reporting
- 2+ years in a operations supervisory or management position, specifically in imports/exports within international freight forwarding.
- Experience with rate negotiations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A collaborative leadership style
- Cargowise experience
- Great team culture
- Flexibility to work from home one day a week
If you are interested in hearing more : Apply to Rosalee Fitisemanu using the online link.