A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2020|
The company: A small NZ owned international freight forwarder who have a niche slice of the market. Priding themselves in their specialist service managing project cargo and general international freight forwarding.
The role: We are seeking an operations all rounder who enjoys liaising with customers and managing the end to end process. You will be provided training and given autonomy, and as time goes on the opportunity to get involved in project cargo.
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years international freight forwarding experience in customer service or operations
- The ability to multitask and enjoys variety
- A team player, enjoys working in a small team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Cargowise is preferred
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate freight forwarder who is looking for growth and wants to learn and manage the end to end process. After 6 months there is an opportunity to work 50% of the time and work and the other 50% from home so if you enjoy variety and want to work for a small team that has a great culture then this could be for you.