A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019|
About the Role
Our client is a SME based on the North Shore whose core focus is the transportation of aviation parts and hi-tech machinery.
This unique position is highly specialised and will see the successful candidate managing breakbulk and charter freight as well as delivering a high level of customer service and relationship managment. All freight movements include Imports / Exports / Crosstrade Air & Seafreight.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience within international freight forwarding
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Breakbulk and project work is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical and organised work approach essential
- The ability to multi-task
- Intermediate experience using cargowise
You will be rewarded with a huge sense of achievement when projects are completed and the salary matches the level of commitment required.
For more information please contact Rosalee 021 993412