A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021|
About the Role: This exciting role offers variety and growth specifically dealing with all facets of Ocean products. Supporting the Oceanfreight Product manager to assist with the strategic growth, being involved with space management, procurement and analysing product growth across New Zealand . You will work closely with the product teams in Australia and Asia as well as the sales support, sales and operations teams in New Zealand.
- Liaising and working closely with shipping lines and the global product team to assist with the procurement of ocean freight rates, space and services
- Implementing and streamlining new processes for ocean freight operations
- Reporting and analyzing oceanfreight products including FCL and LCL cargo.
- Support the team with oceanfreight tenders
- Provide assistance and backup to the AU/NZ ocean product teams.
- Experience in either International Freight Forwarding or Shipping industry.
- Either pricing, sales support, customer service or operations essential.
- Excellent microsoft office skills
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Cargowise preferred but not essential
If you are looking for that next step in your career are commercially savvy, a strategic thinker and enjoy being an integral part of a business this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
To find out more apply using the online link to Rosalee Fitisemanu