A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020|
A well established business that has a strong service offering to the NZ transport industry. They have a close knit team of professionals who are willing to support their next team member.
Purpose of the role:
This is a pivotal role within the business, managing and building strong relationships with members, up-selling and following up on new business leads, managing a weekly call cycle, creating flyers and designs for events and keeping industry information up to date through social media platforms.
- Coordinating and managing all membership functions including current, prospecting and new members
- Provide quality information to assist members with enquires
- Contacting new and existing members through a set call cycle
- Visit potential and existing members when required
- Developing marketing material, event flyers, testimonials and presentations
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Promote brand awareness through social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook and Google Accounts
- General administration relating to the membership portfolio
- 2+years sales experience, either via phone or face to face
- Excellent customer service skills, has the ability to build relationships
- Social Media savvy
- Creative has the ability to create banners and flyers
- Sound Microsoft word and excel skills
- A great team player
This is a great opportunity for someone who is energetic and enjoys variety, the role is quite diverse but offers a great range of tasks from soft selling, account management, marketing, social media and administration.
If you are looking for that next step in your career and have the skills we are looking for then this is the place to be. For more information apply to Rosalee today.