A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020|
Customer facing role with a well known and well respected not for profit banking organisation servicing Penrose-South Auckland. This offers great job stability in these changing times, which is huge.
Must haves to be considered are:
- Excellent verbal communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service experience and capability
- Permanent Residency of NZ status (NOT negotiable sorry)
- Good personal presentation
- Highly reliable work ethic - punctual and good work attendance record
- Clean credit backgroung (checks will be carried out)
- Good with numbers
- Teachable and coachable attitude
- Good team player
- A personal ethos that loves to give back to others.
- Desire to work for a Not for Profit Organisation
Preference may be given to applicants with experience from within the finance or banking sector.
NOTE: Hours are Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm WITH ADDITIONAL 1 Saturday morning from 9am - 1pm rostered on every 4 - 6 weeks.
- Free banking
- Staff loan concessions
- Car park on site
- Corporate Uniform after initial 6 month training period completed (1st issue is 50/50 cost split, thereafter 1 free issue every 2 years of continuous employment
- A solid and well established organisation offering great job stability
- Excellent training and professional development enabling you to climb the ranks
This is a great opportunity for someone with banking/finance experience in a customer facing role to step into a good career path with training that will help you to develop.
In this very candidate-rich market, opportunities are not as many, so if you meet the above MUST HAVE criteria and are keen to know more please send your c.v. to Yvonne today.