A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2021|
About the Role: We are seeking an experienced Key client Specialist to manage a portfolio of clients import shipments from order placement through to delivery.
- Working closely with sales support, sourcing and negotiating rates with both shipping lines and airlines.
- Liaising with clients regards rates and lead times
- Placing overseas orders with agents, confirming space and lead times
- Keeping clients updated on any delays, whilst forging strong relationships
- Organise clients visits
- 3+ years in an import customer services, operations or key accounts.
- Experience quoting and negotiating freight rates
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
Although the industry has been very challenging due to Covid - this business are focused on their people and do not encourage long hours.
So if you are feeling a bit burn't out and are needing a change, this role might be what you just need, to find out more - Apply using the online link to Rosalee Fitisemanu