A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Sales Coordinators | Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Sales | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022|
A global business that specialize in international freight forwarding and supply chain.
We are currently seeking an experienced Key Accounts Support person to join this busy and fun team. You will manage a portfolio of key clients, providing quotes, liaising closely with sales reps, building strong relationships and monitoring reports.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with sales reps
- notifying the CS team of delays
- Updating clients with progress reports
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years clients services or key accounts, specifically within freight forwarding
- Excellent communication skills
- Cargowise preferred but not essential
- Wiri or Papakura locations
- Work from home 2 days per week
- After 1 year, medical subsidy
- Car park
- Great team and culture
Are you tired of commuting to work? If you live out south and are wanting to work close to home then you could choose your office Wiri or Papakura, coupled with the opportunity of working from home 2 days per week
How to apply:
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Rosalee on 021993412 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz