A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support | Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Administrative Assistants | Warehousing, Storage & Distribution | Freight/Cargo Forwarding|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022|
Preform administrative functions to support the warehouse team.
- Pallet & Inventory reconciliation
- Accurate data entry and management of customers purchase consignments and other relevant data from customers’ suppliers.
- Follow the costs that are pre set on a rates card to make sure everything is correct and send to invoice team
- Some customer service and sending out order confirmations
- Coordinating containers and liaise with different carriers
- Coordinate bookings for seafreight
Required work experience: Be analytical and have good computer literacy. Customer Service.
Required industry experience: Needing someone who has an admin background ideally in freight or logistics.
Best fit/culture: Looking for someone who is switched on and willing to learn. They have a collaborative team.
Benefits of this role:
Flexible hours, social club, monthly morning teas, health insurance
Benefits of this company: Lots of opportunities for growth with supportive management.
How to apply? The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Anita on 0212264306 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years!
• 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network
• Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience
• Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it!
Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz