A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020|
About the company:
Our client are an award winning, logistics provider who aim to deliver outstanding service and cost solutions in the transport sector.
About the role:
They are looking for someone who can assist in their IT and Operations department, the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge and/or experience in using MS SQL Tools or similar RDBMS to generate KPI reports
- A working knowledge of database structures and principles
- Exercising sound judgement in data selection
- Demonstrate and contribute to their customer service focus
- Have understanding and knowledge of the principles of road transport service delivery or a Transport Management System
This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months with the potential of an extension.
And the following skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-management and the ability to establish priorities
- Sounds analytical and logical thinking skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and alongside stakeholders
- Good MS Excel and other analytical software skills
- Ability to handle user issues in a positive manner and manage high pressure situations
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into one of New Zealand's leading logistics providers - apply now and you won't look back! Phone and talk to Lauren B on 09 525 6400 to find out more!