A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Production, Planning & Scheduling|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020|
Get excited about your career again. Here is a newly developed opportunity to join an FMCG business in growth mode, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will love working in this state-of-the-art facility with a business that is going from strength to strength, dealing with 60% of the market and continually striving to do the best by staff and customers.
A new role for this business, you have a mandate to lead best practise within the dry goods and packaging team, as well as positive management of supplier relationships for this crucial area of the business. There is also a succession plan in place for this role.
An overview of the role:
- Large component of client and supplier communications and relationship building
- Leadership of dry goods team
- Operational management and problem solving
- Coaching, developing and mentoring your team for success
- Meeting DIFOT targets and achieving client SLA's for the companies they represent
- Continuous improvement using Kaizen lean methodology
- Health & safety
To succeed in this role, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Positive and influential interpersonal skills with staff, suppliers and customers
- Motivational leadership qualities and coaching ability
- Good emotional intelligence and personal ownership
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sound operational skills including systems and procedures, continuous improvement, analysis, and planning
- Supply chain knowledge ideally within FMCG packaging
- An inclusive and supportive leadership style and able to have courageous conversations to drive performance
- Packaging expertise is highly desired for this role
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are building your career in supply chain and want to develop your skills under an excellent mentor in an industry-leading environment . Apply today, or call Alicia Vroegop for more information on #021520639.