A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020|
The company: A small boutique international freight forwarding company who has a strong global presence with offices around the world as well as an extensive agency network.
The role: This is a dual role which encompasses both exports and imports predominantly seafreight with some airfreight. The role is 80% import focused and 20% exports which gives you variety across the operation.
- Monitor import shipment arrivals, FCL, LCL and airfreight
- Send out arrival notices
- Follow up freight availability with Shipping Lines and Co-loaders
- Process docs for customs clearance
- Process SLI's, coordinate transport and freight arrivals into the warehouse.
- Coordinate bookings with shipping lines, co-loaders and airlines.
- Process export documentation
- Process invoices
- Send pre-alerts to destination.
This is a great role for anyone who is either experienced in exports or imports. If you enjoy variety and would like to work for a strong supportive team then this could be the change you are looking for to start a bright future for 2021. To find out more apply on line to Rosalee Fitisemanu