A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020|
A large world wide recognised freight forwarder with various branches throughout the globe. They take pride in their service and the Hamilton Branch is particularly proud of the close relationships they have with their customers.
As part of a small team, the role offers variety including customer service, import and export operations, managing the end to end process.
- Liaising with customers via email and phone
- Placing import orders on overseas offices for both air and seafreight
- Processing import documentation, coordinating customs clearance and deliveries
- Client reporting
- Coordinating export shipments both air and sea
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in imports or exports, specifically international freight forwarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using cargowise
- A team player that enjoys variety
This is a great opportunity to join this great team who offer a family friendly environment. If you have the experience and are ready to make a change or are looking to relocate then this role and company could be just what you are looking for. Apply now or call Rosalee for a confidential discussion.