A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Freight/Cargo Forwarding | Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021|
Go ahead forwarder, based in Aussie but with a small team operating in Auckland - Parnell location. Professional, doing very well, offering good working culture
About the Role
The role is handling mostly import shipments via sea - some airfreight also.
- Oversee Import Operations for the Branch including but not limited to:
- All landside processes from pre-alert through to delivery
- Import operations including customer service inline with the the company's commitment to Service philosophy
- Invoicing and finance related tasks at job level
- Step in and support operational colleagues when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and service providers
- Together with the Operational Manager, drive operational efficiencies in the Auckland branch on an ongoing basis.
Offering a competitive salary and a positive working environment.
Very nice offices in Parnell location
Will suit someone who enjoys working in a smaller team, where you can get more involved. Would suit someone at an intermediate stage in their career
Skills & Experience
3-5 years' experience in freight operations required
Apply using the online link or call...Yvonne 022 175 7329