A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020|
The company: A small successful NZ owned freight forwarding company based at Auckland Airport. They are a thriving business that are well known in the market place and their successes are based on their outstanding service.
The role: Joining a small team of operators your core focus is to manage Import Sea and Airfreight processes, with the flexibility to be open to learning and being cross-trained across Exports and Customer Service.
Duties & experience include:
- Processing import sea and airfreight shipments
- Tracing shipments with co-loaders, shipping lines and airlines
- Collating documentation for customs clearance
- Arranging cartage
- Skills & attributes required:
- 2+ years Import Seafreight Operations experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience using Cargowise
- Team player & flexibility
This is a great opportunity to join this family friendly company where everyone works in unity. If you enjoy the freight industry and are interested in learning and cross training in other areas of the business this could be just what your looking for.
To find out more send your application to Rosalee