A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021|
The company: A well established New Zealand owned International Freight Forwarding company who are very successful providing excellent service offerings to their clients across the entire supply chain.
The role: We are seeking an experienced Import Customer Services Supervisor to join their busy team, this is a newly created role to support the Customer Services Manager and a team of 7 Import Customer Service Representatives.
Skills & responsibilities:
- Support the Customer Services Manager with the day to day running of the team
- Assist the team with planning and workflow coordination
- Manage and update SOP's, ensuring they are covering customers expectations
- Transitioning new clients from sales to customer service
- Manage a portfolio of accounts for both import air and seafreight shipments
- Coordinate client visits with team members
This is a great opportunity to kick start 2021, with a solid business and team.
To find out more apply online to Rosalee Fitisemanu