A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2022|
The role: We are currently seeking an experienced Import Operations Coordinator to join this busy and fun team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Placing overseas orders for import shipments air and sea, tracking orders ensuring they ship on time.
- Liaising with airlines, shipping lines & other 3rd parties
- Coordinating customs clearance and deliveries
- Updating clients with progress reports
- 2+ years import operations or customer service, specifically international freight forwarding
- Excellent communication skills
- Cargowise preferred but not essential
- Wiri or Papakura or Airport locations
- Options to Work from home 2 days per week
- After 1 year, medical subsidy
- Car park
- Great team and culture
If you are interested in hearing more - Apply using the online link to Anita